HARD ROCK CAFE KL LAUNCHES KIDS EAT FREE SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS
Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur launched its Kids Eat Free on Saturdays and Sundays promotion and hosted 100 underprivileged children from Ti-Ratana Welfare Society and Rumah Titian Kaseh on last Sunday, Aug 5th, 2018.
The children aged 12 and below were also treated to fun balloon art and face-painting activities organised by the cafe and were each given a Hard Rock Cafe colouring book.
“Since opening our doors, we have welcomed an increasing number of families eager to try out our signature dishes and favourites. Developing this promotion is the natural next step for us and also in recognition of the cafe’s broad appeal,” said Nor Esah Abdul Ghani, Marketing Manager of Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur.
“We hope our Kids Eat Free on Saturdays and Sundays promotion will encourage families to savour the weekend by spending family time together and enjoying a rockin’ meal at Hard Rock Café Kuala Lumpur,” she added.
Hard Rock Cafe has a diverse and delicious menu serving up a great range of burgers, salads, savoury sides and more. Of course there's also a special Hard Rock Roxstars menu for the kids.
More about the Kids Eat Free Saturday and Sunday promotion as follows:
· Children aged 12 and under eat free with accompanying adult entrée.
· Each Kids Eat Free meal comes with a Hard Rock Roxstar colouring book.
· Not available on Public Holidays. Offer must be mentioned to server in order to receive
· Menu items must be for one kids meal for each adult entrée purchased.
· Menu items are seasonal and may be subject to change.
· Offer is only available during operation hours from 11.30am to 10.30pm, Saturdays and
· Hard Rock reserves the right to cancel or change the offer at any time.
· Promotion valid for dine-in only.
There are six Hard Rock Roxstars meal on the menu which include:
• Buddy Jr’s Bangin’ Burger with Cheese – A lil version of our famous Hard Rock Cafe burger
with American cheese on a classic bun served with fries.
• Razzi’s™ Redonkulous Chicken Tenders – Hand breaded chicken tenderloins fried golden
brown served with fries. Comes with Honey Mustard & BBQ sauce on the side.
• Twisted ‘N Tasty Cavatappi Pasta – Twisted cavatappi pasta topped with marinara sauce
and served with broccoli
Kids can upgrade their drinks to Thick Shake available in chocolate, coffee, strawberry or vanilla flavours.
Guests can stop by Hard Rock Cafes in Kuala Lumpur to experience the latest offerings or visit www.HardRock.com for more information.
GALLERY | HRC KUALA LUMPUR LAUNCHES KIDS EAT FREE SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS