DISCOVER NEW COLD FOAM CRAFTS FROM STARBUCKS TEAVANA™
Following the good responses of the Teavana™ tea beverages, Starbucks has released yet another new range of Teavana™ tea beverages. These new tea-inspired Starbucks® coffee and tea beverages with Cold Foam, which combine the velvety mouthfeel of Cold Foam and aromatic Teavana™ tea beverages, as well as coffee beverages, will tantalize taste buds everywhere. Starting 22 January onwards, these new beverages will replace the current Starbucks Teavana™ promotional lineup.
• New! Teavana™ Chestnut Black Tea Latte The Chestnut Black Tea Latte is this year’s familiar comfort to help you unwind this season. Blending finely ground black tea with velvety steamed milk, delectable roasted chestnut sauce, and topped with a sprinkle of chestnut and strawberry bites – this beverage is the perfect choice to celebrate the festive season.
• New! Teavana™ Mango Passionfruit Cold Foam Iced Shaken Black Tea With a hint of honey and fruity notes of mango and passionfruit juice-infused Cold Foam, the refreshing Mango Passionfruit Cold Foam Shaken Iced Black Tea is a match-made-in-heaven.
• New! Matcha Cold Foam Iced Americano A dream come true for coffee and tea lovers – Starbucks is reimagining the classic Iced Americano with the infusion of matcha – in the format of meringue-like, earthy Matcha Cold Foam.
SHARE YOUR LOVE WITH THE STARBUCKS 'SIGNATURE HEART' MERCHANDISE
Starbucks Malaysia is also sharing the love with the ever-popular ‘Signature Heart’ merchandise collection that is adorned with a pastel purple theme, hearts and arrows. From a lively tumbler charm, adorable water bottles to fun festive tumblers, these will be the most thoughtful gifts for that special someone in your life or to treat yourself. To add to the romantic collection is the Cupid Arrow Starbucks Card and the Heart Shaped Starbucks Card, which comes in a variety of colors and designs. Gifting these cards is a sure way into someone’s heart.
Additionally, Starbucks Malaysia has also introduced new and returning Starbucks Reserve Coffee Beans flown in from around the world. Experience love at first sip with the new Peru Amazonas Huambo, a coffee grown in the high elevated slopes of the Andes, from several hundred humble coffee farming families around Huambo. The dense rainforest soil and high altitude gives Huambo coffee beans a light body but high acidity and has bright flavors of Morello cherry with a sweet toffee finish. Not to forget, master the art of coffee brewing to your preference with:
• Returning favorite! Sun-Dried Uganda Sipi Falls This returning favorite comes from the African region of Uganda, known for its three major waterfalls. Grown in the lush gardens by the Sipi Falls, these Arabica beans have lemon-lime acidity with chocolate and caramel accents. Experience the magical Uganda Sipi Falls through the flavors in a cup!
• Returning favorite! Tanzania Muriba Ripe coffee cherries travel from soil to the Muriba washing station located in the remote region of Tarmine, Tanzania. The high acidity and medium bodied coffee bean comes with aromatic florals with notes of bergamot tea, lemon and grapefruit. Try the outstanding quality of unexpectedly clean, fully washed Tanzania Muriba coffee beans.
Try the new Chestnut Black Tea Latte and Teavana™ Cold Foam beverages which are priced at RM14 onwards and will be available at all stores starting from 22 January 2019. Furthermore, the Signature Heart merchandise is priced from RM48 onwards, while the Starbucks Cards all have a minimum activation of RM30. Both these collections will be available from 1 February 2019 onwards; while the already launched Starbucks® Reserve Coffee Blends are priced at RM65 onwards. Both merchandise and whole bean offerings will be available in stores while stocks last.
STARBUCKS PROMOTIONAL AND SEASONAL FOOD
Teavana™ PROMOTIONAL BEVERAGES :
STARBUCKS 'SIGNATURE HEART' MERCHANDISE
Share your love with the ever-popular ‘Signature Heart’ collection that is adorned with hearts and arrows. From a lively tumbler charm, adorable water bottle to fun tumblers, these will be the most thoughtful gifts for the special someone in your life or to treat yourself this season of love.
STARBUCKS RESERVE PROMOTIONAL COFFEE BEANS
Starbucks Reserve coffees are our rarest, small batch coffees roasted in Seattle. Our Reserve coffees often come from remote and rugged places, with limited harvests from lots as small as a family backyard. Whether we purchase a single bag or several, each is extremely limited and can often last only a matter of weeks. These intriguing offerings are only available for limited times at select stores*.
*Starbucks Reserve stores in Malaysia include: The Gardens Mall, Sunway Pyramid, SkyAvenue (Genting), Publika, Desa ParkCity, Paradigm Mall (Johor), Four Seasons Place, and Berjaya Times Square.
For more information, please visit Starbucks Malaysia website at www.starbucks.com.my.